✨ ALL MIDLANDS STORES CURRENTLY OPEN FOR TAKE AWAY FOOD AND DRINK. 10AM - 3PM, TUESDAY - SUNDAY. ✨
Thank you thank you thank you for all of your wonderful support since we began re-opening our stores for take away over the past month. Every single coffee counts towards keeping BEAR going through these difficult times, so from the bottom of our hearts - thank you.
The safety of our wonderful customers and our team remains our number one priority, so we’ll be introducing a few minor changes in store to make sure we’re doing everything we need to stay in-keeping with all Government safety guidelines.
- Our team will continue to wear PPE where required and continue frequent hand washing
- Extra sanitising of touchpoints around our spaces
- Perpex screens will remain in key locations
- We’ll be changing our table layouts to allow for social distancing, so we ask that you please don’t move furniture around
- We’ll have a slightly reduced capacity allowed in stores
- We’ll continue to accept card payments ONLY (no cash) and encourage you to make use of Contactless payments wherever you can!
- Due to limited staff, we’re unable to offer table service so we’ll be operating with counter service as normal - we ask that only one customer per table joins the queue to order
- You are welcome to wear a mask in-store (between coffee sips and food bites) and we’ll have some disposable one available behind the counter for you to request if you’d like to buy one
- We'll need all visitors to log on to a Test & Trace Register via our in-store WiFi. This data will be used ONLY for Test & Trace purposes, so no spam or marketing messages!
We’re all in this together. The safety guidelines we’ve put in place will only work with your support. If you have any questions or worries, please let us know - help us to make sure everyone enjoys their coffee, brunch or cocktails feeling safe and comfortable.