✨ ALL STORES (ex London) CURRENTLY OPEN FOR EAT-IN / TAKE AWAY FOOD AND DRINK. VISIT LOCATION PAGES TO BOOK A TABLE, VIEW OPENING TIMES AND TAKE A PEEK AT OUR MENUS! ✨
Thank you thank you thank you for all of your wonderful support since we began re-opening our stores for takeaway and dine-in. Every single coffee counts towards keeping BEAR going through these difficult times, so from the bottom of our hearts - thank you.
The safety of our wonderful customers and our team remains our number one priority, so we’ve introduced a few minor changes in store to make sure we’re doing everything we need to stay in-keeping with all Government safety guidelines. Here's what to expect when you visit:
- We are now operating using Table Service ONLY. This is completely new to us so please bear with us while we get the details nailed! Take away customers can order at the till as normal but must wear a mask whilst doing so
- All customers must wear masks when moving around the store, but these can be removed when seated at your table. We always have a few disposable ones behind the counter if you need to buy one!
- Our team will continue to wear PPE where required and continue frequent hand washing
- Extra sanitising of touchpoints around our spaces
- We have changed our table layouts to allow for social distancing, so we ask that you please don’t move furniture around
- We have a slightly reduced capacity allowed in stores
- We’ll continue to accept card payments ONLY (no cash) and encourage you to make use of Contactless payments wherever you can!
- All visitors must to log on to a Track & Trace Register via our in-store WiFi OR via the NHS App. This data will be used ONLY for Track & Trace purposes, so no spam or marketing messages!
We’re all in this together. The safety guidelines put in place will only work with your support. If you have any questions or worries, please let us know - help us to make sure everyone enjoys their coffee, brunch or cocktails feeling safe and comfortable.