✨ VISIT OUR LOCATION PAGES TO VIEW OPENING TIMES AND TAKE A PEEK AT OUR NEW MENUS!✨
As of Monday 17th May 2021, all five BEAR stores are open for indoor dining, outdoor dining and full take away service. As was the case before (and will continue to be), we'll be operating as best as we possibly can within safety guidelines set out by the UK Government. Here's what will be going down:
- All customers must continue to wear masks when moving around the store, but these can be removed when seated at your table.
- For customers eating / drinking in-store, we’ll be operating using table service. You can either order straight to your table via our online ordering system, or our lovely team will take your order for you.
- If you're just grabbing a quick take away, you can order at the till as normal - you'll be called up to collect it from each store's 'collection point' once everything is ready (freshly prepared, as always 🤤).
- Our team will continue to wear PPE where required, continue frequent hand washing and continue extra sanitising of touchpoints around our spaces.
- We’ll still be accepting card payments ONLY (no cash) and encourage you to make use of Contactless payments wherever you can!
- All visitors must to log on to a Track & Trace Register via the NHS App.
- You can book a table by clicking here > or you can just turn up and grab a free space when you arrive!
We’re all in this together. The safety guidelines put in place will only work with your support. If you have any questions or worries, please let us know - help us to make sure everyone enjoys their coffee, brunch or cocktails feeling safe and comfortable. #WelcomeHome