✨ ALL STORES ARE OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING AND FULL TAKE AWAY SERVICE. MAKE SURE YOU VISIT OUR LOCATION PAGES TO VIEW OPENING DAYS / TIMES AND TAKE A PEEK AT OUR NEW MENUS!✨
During the week commencing 12th April 2021, all five BEAR re-opened for full take away service and outdoor dining. As was the case before (and will continue to be), we'll be operating as best as we possibly can within safety guidelines set out by the UK Government. Here's what will be going down:
- All customers must continue to wear masks when moving around the store, but these can be removed when seated at your table outside.
- Our team will continue to wear PPE where required, continue frequent hand washing and continue extra sanitising of touchpoints around our spaces.
- We’ll still be accepting card payments ONLY (no cash) and encourage you to make use of Contactless payments wherever you can!
- Customers can now either order at the bar on arrival or via our online ordering system. If you're dining on our outdoor tables, your order will be brought to you by our teams as usual. If you're just grabbing a quick take away, you'll be called up to collect it from each store's 'collection point' once everything is ready (freshly prepared, as always 🤤).
- All visitors must to log on to a Track & Trace Register via the NHS App.
- Unfortunately we're unable to take bookings for outdoor tables during this time, BUT you can NOW BOOK A TABLE for indoor dining from 17th May onwards! Click here > to book.
We’re all in this together. The safety guidelines put in place will only work with your support. If you have any questions or worries, please let us know - help us to make sure everyone enjoys their coffee, brunch or cocktails feeling safe and comfortable. #WelcomeHome
STORE OPENING TIMES